What ayurveda says about benefits of shilajit.
There are many benefits of shilajit.Shilajit is the Sanskrit word for the “King of Stones.” It is found only in the high Himalayan Mountains and is valued both for its medicinal qualities and as a precious natural gemstone.
Shilajit is a resinous material made by certain species of fungus growing on rocks at high altitudes. The resin is gathered and washed several times. The resin is then pressed into cakes, dried, and cut into blocks.
The shilajit blocks are then cracked, and the black and yellow resin is extracted. The resin is then heated and reduced to an oil. The oil is then either bottled or processed through a series of filters.
The oil’s color, smell, and taste vary widely. There are benefits of shilajit in every form
Shilajit is a complicated and potent substance. It is claimed to be a natural steroid, and it contains polysaccharides, sterols, and triterpenes.
The resin also contains fulvic acid, which may be responsible for shilajit’s ability to promote accelerated healing in burns and scrapes.
Shilajit also contains chebulinic acid, which may have antimicrobial activity. And shilajit contains a high concentration of alkaloids, including chelidonine, which may have anti-inflammatory activity.
Shilajit contains approximately 70% organic material, with the remaining 30% consisting of minerals, including potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, copper, zinc, and manganese. The most important mineral is potassium, which accounts for approximately 9% of the dry weight.
The most important alkaloid
Shilajit, an Ayurvedic term meaning “rock-drill,” is actually fulvic acid, a naturally occurring organic compound. In India, shilajit is harvested from the dry hills of the Himalayan Mountains, and is considered by Ayurvedic practitioners to be the world’s most potent antioxidant.
Shilajit contains over 40 percent humic acid, which is a natural chelator, removing heavy metals from the body. The humic acid in shilajit also contains fulvic acid, which penetrates the cell wall, stimulates circulation, and breaks down fat. Shilajit helps to support healthy blood, blood pressure, and circulation.
In Ayurvedic medicine, shilajit is used to treat many health problems, including high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, and insulin resistance.
In Western medicine, shilajit has been used to treat a variety of symptoms, including chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, and chronic fatigue immune deficiency syndrome (CFIDS).
Shilajit – Helps Reduce Fatigue & Improves Testosterone (Pack Of 60 Capsules)
Looking for a natural supplement to support overall wellness and vitality? Look no further than Shilajit capsules! Derived from the mountains of the Himalayas, Shilajit has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine to support a range of health benefits.
Our Shilajit capsules are made with pure, high-quality Shilajit extract and are easy to incorporate into your daily routine. Simply take atleast one capsule daily with a glass of water for optimal results.
Some potential benefits of taking Shilajit capsules may include:
- Supporting healthy energy levels and stamina.
- Enhancing mental clarity and focus promoting.
- Supporting healthy digestion and immune function.
- Balancing hormones and supporting healthy mood.
Our Shilajit capsules are vegan, non-GMO, and made without any fillers or additives, making them a safe and natural choice for your overall wellness. Try them today and experience the potential benefits for yourself!
100% Kosher Vegetarian Cellulose Capsule
Get 30% Discount On Your Pre-Paid Order At The Checkout